Questions to ask yourself
Do you have mild anxiety, depression or insomnia?
Do you have fatigue or low energy?
Do you have chronic physical pain?
Do you have a child with a developmental disorder?
Then we have a solution.
By using tailored natural treatments, you can come back from ill health, and move towards wellness.
What can I expect?
Naturopathy is a form of medicine drawing on traditional methods of healing and the latest nutritional science. The two treatments used are herbal medicine; used within traditional communities for centuries and modern nutritional treatments based on the latest biological science. Both of these treatments are customised to your health.
Counselling involves understanding the client’s needs as to guide them to make sense of their world. It is particularly useful in mild depression, anxiety and mood disorders. Jeremy prefers to encourage clients to draw on their personal strengths and not just view disease as something to be controlled.
The above therapies are safe, effective and can run along side your current medical treatments.
Jeremy works closely with the pharmacists in store to ensure your treatments work together.
What are Jeremy’s qualifications?
- 3 Year Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy (Australasian College of Natural Therapies)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Counselling (Jansen Newman Institute)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy with Honours (University of New England – enrolled)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Practicing member of the Naturopath’s and Herbalist Association Australia #155175
To book in, just use our quick and easy booking service below: